Enter this beautiful, Studio City, traditional, 2-story home through a white picket fence and brick pathway to large, double, front doors.
Inside, you'll find a vaulted and open entry with wood floors and a spacious feeling.
Off to the left there is a sunken, formal living room with fireplace, and separate formal dining room.
The kitchen has a large center island, Sub-Zero and Dacor appliances, and overlooks the breakfast area, the hardscaped and landscaped grassy back yard, and the family room with its beautiful fireplace and bar area.
One bedroom and bath are downstairs and the remaining 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are found up. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling, wood floors, its own fireplace, two walk-in closets, large spa tub and a balcony overlooking the verdant back yard.
The back yard has multiple outdoor living spaces with opportunities galore for entertaining.
There is also a direct access, three-car garage. Close to schools, Ventura Blvd., Laurel Canyon and the best the Valley has to offer, welcome home. Many shops within walking distance. Walk score of 57.
This home is listed by Whit Prouty of Coldwell Banker
- Rooms/Areas: Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Entry, Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Closet
- Number of Fireplaces: 3
- Fireplace(s): Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area, Formal Dining Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator, Range, Double Oven
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood, Other
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite
- Laundry: In Garage
- Deck/Patio: Brick
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking Type: Garage Is Attached, Garage (Three Doors)
- Parking: Direct Garage Access